As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data has been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data
- The right to know how data is collected
- The right of access to personal data we hold about you
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to prevent or limit the processing of personal data (limiting for particular purposes)
- The right to request copies of your personal data
- If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data please contact Us
and We will do our utmost to resolve any issues for you.
What data do we collect?
Depending on the use of our site and work undertaken we may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data:
- Contact information such as email addresses, residential address and telephone numbers
How do we use data?
- Data is processed and stored securely for no longer than legally bound. We will comply with your rights as set by GDPR.
- Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our contract of work, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data or because we are legally bound to. Specifically, we may use your data for the following purposes:
- Supplying Our services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract of work with you)
- Replying to emails from you
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe at any time)
- With your permission, we may also use your data for marketing purposes and news on our services. We will not however send you any spam.
- Fulfil and manage your orders
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions.
Do we share your data?
We will not share any of your data without your prior consent. Times when we will be required to share your data with your consent will be if you request additional services/trades, delivery of goods and advertising.
How can you access your data?
You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal data held by us. Under new GDPR rules, no fee is payable, and we will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge.